Thursday, July 28, 2016

Update - We're #8! We're #8!

Not as catchy as We're #1, but there's no way that's gonna happen. If we break top 5 I will be ecstatic.

We're getting hit with some bad reviews now, but it's totally expected. I don't even take them personally--you gotta understand the mindset of the viewer. Look at those other movies up there...they all cost over a million dollars, many of them over 20 million...and then they decide to check out our little under $50K opus...

So it's no big deal to me.

Maybe you're wondering...what about your other movie, Bounty? Well, it's moving up too. It's broken into the top 100 horror movies(#87). I also did a cool little trick to entice the viewers.

You can add a background image that the peruser can see bits of behind the other icons. And then when they click off, it still shows for a split second. Like, this is how it looks normally:

You can only barely see the stuff in the background. But here's what it looks like in motion:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MQj4vJD7sO4

I'm not violating any terms because I made sure I painted out the nips and the crotch, and then darkened the crotch so you can't tell I've made her into a mannequin.

Anyway, will be curious to see these reviews since I think Bounty's been more warmly received by the younger generation than the older ones. (I had an older in-law tell my father in-law after watching Bounty that next time he'd just write a check for a couple of tickets so he didn't have to come to my next movie--that's how bad he didn't like it. )

Makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment