Friday, January 19, 2018

The Making Of Garden of Hedon--it's big, folks.



There's a sight I haven't seen for a while. One of my movies in the top 100 horror chart...and it's a Making Of!

The numbers keep going up on it, and pulling the actual movie "Garden of Hedon" up with them.

I can tell you that it's cemented the plan to put the "Making Of Bounty" up there in order to get more eyes on that movie, which is my least-seen film on Amazon(which is weird, cuz it stars the legendary Tom Proctor!).

I'll put an eye-catching(read: BEWBS) poster for it, and hopefully start getting some people to check that movie out. I'm fiercely proud of that movie, and especially what we were able to accomplish on the smallest budget I've ever worked with(before Terrortory).

But don't believe the internet about "Bounty". There are no zombies in it. Trust me.

https://books.google.com/books?id=52NyBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA344&lpg=PA344&dq=bounty+zombie+kevin+kangas&source=bl&ots=qCj6f_8wj2&sig=P1WKzXsXqHrppBXYjUaP1BGTL1Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6zq-4g-TYAhUESq0KHSNuDGUQ6AEIWTAM#v=onepage&q=bounty%20zombie%20kevin%20kangas&f=false



No comments:

Post a Comment