Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The Making Of Bounty -- Now on Amazon Prime



My continued attempts at Amazon Prime world domination continue -- I put the scene study "Naked Cannibalism" in front of the Making Of, and exported the whole thing out. The Naked Cannibalism is just a 10 minute segment going into the detail of the motel scene.

It has a LOT of nudity. Hence, putting it at the front. The Making of GOH formula. If it's not broke, don't fix it, right?

I even went ahead and made a cheesy poster by taking one of my stills and putting a really poorly-photoshopped bikini on it. I'm pretty sure Savannah has never worn a bathing suit in her life.

Hopefully I can get some eyes on this, which will lead to more eyes on Bounty.

I mean, it has Tom Proctor in it, so how can it be the least-watched flick in my oeuvre? Guy's the coolest guy in the universe.



No comments:

Post a Comment