Thursday, November 15, 2018

The Weirdness Continues




Check that out...as of the 12th, we were #10 in Horror and #72 out of EVERYTHING included in Amazon Prime Video. TV included.

As of today, we've sort of waffled between #10 and #15, and we're hanging around #76 overall.

I'm trying to figure out ways to keep the momentum going...and honestly, just being up that high helps in itself because when people search for movies they tend to only scroll down a page or two before making a decision.

Oddly, when I search on the Amazon Prime app through my Xbox on the "Horror Genre", which only lists the top 100 movies...we don't show up. The other movies from distributors show up, but not ours. Feels a bit like Amazon is probably getting paid to put ONLY the distributors stuff on that list, as Terrortory 2 has never shown up that I can see. (you can find it if you punch it into the search engine, but that's not all that helpful)

Don't know. I've still got my fingers crossed we stay in that top 100 for all of November...

2 comments:

  1. So I watched both films on Amazon in October. I somehow managed to watch the sequel before the original. I love the lore behind the sequel, and it made me want to find out more. Just a long way of saying thanks for the entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for checking them out! Appreciate the feedback, cuz sometimes it does seem like we're just screaming into the void... :)

    ReplyDelete