Monday, November 27, 2017

The Happenings. No, not a Shyamalan movie.


Spent some time re-exporting and prepping two of the Making Of supplements I've done in the past.

The first is the EXTENDED edition of the Making Of that I did for the Lionsgate film "Fear of Clowns". They wanted a short version for the dvd, so this is my original cut, with a few new things put in.

You can see it here:
https://www.amazon.com/Making-Fear-Clowns-Jacqueline-Reres/dp/B0778VHLZ3/&tag=empyrecomics


Then I exported the bunch of individual segments we did for the blu ray of "Garden of Hedon"--I figure it'll get more views because it's got nudity and stuff. BOOBS, amIright?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0784QZRH5/&tag=empyrecomics

--

On the Terrortory 2 front, work continues on the edit. Tweaking.

Editing is a lot like a puzzle. You have all these pieces, and your first pass you're just trying to get this to form a skeleton. You know, finding the corners of the puzzle. Then you move things around, see what fits best. Try some different stuff.

Piece by piece it starts to come together.

The wrap is basically complete, other than 2 effects shots.

The Mad Gathering is basically complete but I may tweak some effects a little.

The Pumpkin Trail is the roughest as far as shape, but it's not that far from complete.

I will spill the news that I just got the poster back for Terrortoy 2 and I wish I could show it to you. It is BAD ASS.

In a couple of months...

No comments:

Post a Comment