Thursday, September 9, 2021

Filmhub Update 9-9-21

 


So here's the most recent listing of where they're placing my titles. A lot of these I've never heard of, but hey, the more the merrier. Obviously Tubi seems to be the one paying the most at this moment. Looks like Plex pays about 10-20% of what Tubi does for a full watch, but both platforms vary depending on what commercials are being shown, I believe.

This week was a bit of a downer though, as Tubi's number dropped to about 20% of what I was doing for Terrortory 2. Garden of Hedon notched up a bit, doing just a few more bucks than Terrortory 2 on Tubi.

Filmhub also has an excellent filter system where you can have it show you only results from individual platforms. I can tell you that so far, since I started getting titles up on FH, they're estimating I've done about $135 on Plex. That's in about two months. 

Obviously nothing to set the world on fire, but if the other platforms start doing Plex numbers, that stuff will add up. And apart from that, Tubi has done about thirty times that number. The fact that Tubi's slowing down now is concerning though. Wish I had an idea what drove Terrortory 2's numbers through the roof while the others have done pretty mediocre.

Things I'm mulling over. I've had some postcards printed out with the Tubi links on them. Should have had them done for the other two conventions I did, but didn't think of it. I'll take these to the Monstermania show later this month and put them on the tables and stuff.




2 comments:

  1. any updates with film hub? miss your insights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, sorry, but there didn't seem to be that much interest in them so I didn't bother to continue them.

    ReplyDelete