Monday, October 17, 2016

Breaking the top 10 and the top 100 at the same time...



I'm pretty happy to announce we just moved into the top 10 in horror on Amazon Prime. It's been slow going, but we're there. I'd be lying if I didn't say the movies above us are pretty intimidating. Can we move through them? Through Cloverfield? Through Halloween...in October?

Fingers crossed.

But check this out:
We're at #93 on the Popular list, out of over 9,000 movies. This is a feat none of my other movies have managed, and there's more competition now than there used to be. I think the highest Garden of Hedon ever got was 129, and that was when it was #8 on the horror list.

The scary thing is that the Amazon metrics are STILL stuck on last Tuesday. I'm pretty sure that as soon as we see Wednesday it will show that we broke a million minutes in 12 days, which will be amazing. That's 6 days faster than Garden of Hedon, and it puts us on a track toward 3 million.

I sent support an email to see what's up. The warning about metrics being delayed is there, but it's starting to get worrisome. Like, they ARE keeping accurate records, right?

It's just my luck that the month we have a legitimate chance at the bonus, the whole system goes down...

No comments:

Post a Comment